This Cookbook Offers a Collection of Time-Honored Recipes Passed Down From Generation to Generation
Pork Dumplings with Peanut Sauce and Black Sesame Seeds Recipe
These pork dumplings are bursting with flavor and served with a sweet and savoury peanut sauce. The addition of black sesame seeds gives the dish a nice crunch.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine ground pork, chopped scallions, chopped cilantro, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, grated ginger, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a small spoonful of filling.
- Wet your finger and moisten the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and press the edges together.
- Continue with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Add hot water and whisk until the sauce is smooth and pourable.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cover the bottom of the skillet with water.
- Place the dumplings in the skillet, making sure they don't touch.
- Steam the dumplings for 5 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Cook, covered, until the water has evaporated and the dumplings are golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve the dumplings immediately with the peanut sauce and black sesame seeds.
Dumplings All Day Wong
Dumplings: Over 100 Recipes
Wonton Dumplings with Soya Sauce Recipe
Chinese Dumpling Soup with Soya Sauce Recipe
Russian Dumpling Gyoza Recipe
Deep Fried Gyoza Recipe