From The Heart Of China To The Coasts Of Italy, Learn the Art of Dumpling Making
Chinese Fried Dumplings with Cabbage and Pork Recipe
These Chinese Fried Dumplings with Cabbage and Pork make an excellent appetiser or main course. The filling is a savoury blend of ground pork, finely chopped cabbage, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, salt, and black pepper, all wrapped in a crispy dumpling wrapper and fried until golden.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, cabbage, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a small spoonful of the pork mixture.
- Wet your fingers and wet the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal the dumpling, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Repeat with the remaining pork mixture and dumpling wrappers.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the dumplings in the skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of water and immediately cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the dumplings are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the lid and cook the dumplings for another 1-2 minutes, or until the tops are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
10 Inch Bamboo Steamer Basket
The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook
Handmade Bamboo Steamer with 2 Tier Baskets
Prawn Dumplings with Sauce Recipe
Steamed Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Deep Fried Dim Sum with Soy and Vinegar Sauce Recipe
Japanese Gyoza with Soy Sauce Recipe