50 Recipes From Tokyo's Gyoza King, Shipped Right to Your Door
Korean Style Dumplings Recipe
These savoury Korean-style dumplings are filled with ground pork, kimchi, and aromatic seasonings. They're steamed to perfection after being pan-fried to a golden brown, resulting in a juicy and flavorful dumpling that's ideal for a tasty snack or appetiser.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, kimchi, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- Place a dumpling wrapper on a plate and spoon a small amount of the pork mixture into the centre.
- Wet your fingers and wet the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and press the edges together.
- Rep with the rest of the wrappers and pork mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat to cook the dumplings.
- Cook the dumplings for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and add 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the dumplings are cooked through and the water has evaporated, on medium heat.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or chilli oil to dip.
Dumpling Daughter Recipes
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Chinese Dumplings with Soya Sauce Recipe
Pelmeni Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Fried Dumplings with Cabbage and Pork Recipe
Deep Fried Dumplings Recipe