Make Perfect Dumplings and Wontons With Ease Using This Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker Press
Pelmeni Dumplings Recipe
Pelmeni are Russian dumplings stuffed with ground beef and pork. They're simple to make and ideal for a hearty meal on a cold day.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Combine ground beef, ground pork, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, water, and eggs until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness on a floured surface.
- Cut out circles of dough with a small cookie cutter or a cup.
- Fill each circle with a small spoonful of the meat mixture.
- To seal, fold the dough over the filling and pinch the edges together.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- A large pot of salted water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook the pelmeni in boiling water for 5-7 minutes, or until they float to the surface.
- Serve immediately with sour cream or butter.
Dumpling Press and Mold Set With Ring Cutter And Stuffing Spoon
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
10 Inch Bamboo Steamer Basket
The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook
Taiwan Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Prawn Dumplings with Sauce Recipe
Steamed Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Deep Fried Dim Sum with Soy and Vinegar Sauce Recipe