Includes Three Different Sizes for Perfect Shaping of your Dumplings
Deep Fried Gyoza Recipe
Deep Fried Gyoza is a delicious and crispy Japanese dumpling dish. These dumplings are deep-fried to perfection after being filled with a flavorful mixture of ground pork, scallions, cabbage, and spices. They make an excellent appetiser or snack for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, soy sauce, sake, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, and cabbage in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- To make a slurry, whisk together cornflour and water in a small bowl.
- Place a wrapper on a clean surface and spoon a tablespoon of filling into the centre of the wrapper to assemble the gyoza.
- Slurry the edges of the wrapper, fold it in half, and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Heat enough vegetable oil to cover the gyoza in a deep fryer or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the gyoza in batches for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Dumpling Maker Press for Wontons and Dumpling Wrappers
Dumplings And Noodles
Dumpling Press and Mold Set With Ring Cutter And Stuffing Spoon
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
Dumpling Soup Bowl Recipe
Pan Fried Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Taiwan Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Prawn Dumplings with Sauce Recipe