Fill, Fold, and Press for Perfect Dumplings Every Time
Sweet and Sour Dumplings Recipe
These sweet and sour dumplings are a tasty and simple dinner option. The dumplings are made from a simple batter and boiled until done. They are served with a homemade sweet and sour sauce made with brown sugar, white vinegar, ketchup, and fresh vegetables.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, and vegetable oil.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- Drop spoonfuls of dumpling batter into boiling water and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the dumplings are done.
- Brown sugar, white vinegar, ketchup, water, and cornflour should be combined in a separate pot.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after adding the chopped bell peppers and onion to the sauce.
- Stir in the cooked pork or chicken until well combined.
- Serve the cooked dumplings with the sweet and sour sauce.
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Dumplings For Beginners
Deep Fried Dumplings Recipe
Pork and Shrimp Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Lobster Dumplings with Caviar Recipe
Steamer Basket Dumplings Recipe