Make Perfectly Shaped Dumplings Every Time
Russian Dumpling Gyoza Recipe
Dumplings from Russia Gyoza is a tasty fusion dish with Russian and Japanese flavors. These dumplings are pan-fried until crispy and filled with a savoury mixture of ground pork, napa cabbage, green onions, and ginger. They are ideal as an appetiser or main course and will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, chopped cabbage, green onions, grated ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fill each gyoza wrapper with a heaping teaspoon of the filling.
- Wet your finger and wet the edges of the wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in half and press the edges to seal.
- Continue with the remaining filling and wrappers.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Cook the dumplings for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the dumplings are cooked through and the water has evaporated, in a skillet with 1/2 cup water.
- Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the bottoms of the dumplings are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot with soy sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
A World Of Dumplings
Dumpling Maker Press for Wontons and Dumpling Wrappers
Dumplings And Noodles
Dumpling Press and Mold Set With Ring Cutter And Stuffing Spoon
Chinese New Year Dumplings Recipe
Dumpling Soup Bowl Recipe
Pan Fried Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Taiwan Shrimp Dumplings Recipe