Includes a Press, Mold, Ring Cutter and Stuffing Spoon to Make Restaurant-Quality Dumplings at Home
Chinese New Year Dumplings Recipe
Enjoy these delicious dumplings for Chinese New Year. They're a popular dish traditionally served during the holiday season, filled with seasoned ground pork and vegetables.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, cabbage, scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a small spoonful of the pork mixture.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold it in half, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Rep with the rest of the wrappers and filling.
- A large pot of water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the dumplings float to the surface.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the dumplings and serve with soy sauce and rice vinegar for dipping.
Dumplings: Over 100 Recipes
Dumpling Daughter Recipes
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Cabbage Dumplings with Bean Sprouts Recipe
Pork Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Dumplings with Black and White Sesame Seeds Recipe
Har Gow Chinese Shrimp Dumplings Recipe