Fill, Fold, and Press for Perfect Dumplings Every Time
Deep Fried Dumplings Recipe
These deep-fried dumplings have a flavorful filling of ground pork, cabbage, and a blend of savoury seasonings that is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, cabbage, green onions, soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, black pepper, and cornflour in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Wet your fingers and moisten the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper over the filling and pinch the edges together.
- Repeat until all of the filling is gone.
- Heat enough oil for deep frying in a large pot or deep fryer over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, carefully place the dumplings in the pot, taking care not to crowd them.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the dumplings and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
10 Inch Bamboo Steamer Basket
The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook
Handmade Bamboo Steamer with 2 Tier Baskets
Dumplings All Day Wong
Steamed Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Deep Fried Dim Sum with Soy and Vinegar Sauce Recipe
Japanese Gyoza with Soy Sauce Recipe
Wonton Dumpling Soup with Green Onions Recipe