Make Perfectly Shaped Dumplings Every Time
Fried Pork Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Fried pork loin Gyoza Dumplings are a popular Asian appetiser that is both simple and delicious to prepare. Ground pork, garlic, and ginger combine to make a flavorful filling that is wrapped in a thin dough wrapper and pan-fried to crispy perfection. This recipe is ideal for parties or as a quick and delicious snack.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and green onions in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each gyoza wrapper with a tablespoon of the pork mixture.
- Wet your finger and run it along the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pleat the edges.
- Rep with the rest of the pork mixture and wrappers.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown, before adding the gyoza to the skillet.
- Cover the skillet with a lid after adding the water.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the gyoza are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Dumplings For Beginners
Original Chinese Soup Dumpling Kit
Pork and Shrimp Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Lobster Dumplings with Caviar Recipe
Steamer Basket Dumplings Recipe
Crispy Pan Fried Dumplings Recipe