Fill, Fold, and Press for Perfect Dumplings Every Time
Taiwan Dumplings with Rice Vinegar Recipe
These Chinese Minced Pork Dumplings are a classic dish that is suitable for any occasion. They are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of ground pork, garlic, ginger, and other seasonings, then steamed or boiled until tender. The tangy and slightly sweet black vinegar sauce is the perfect complement to the savoury dumplings.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, white pepper, and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place a small spoonful of filling in the centre of a dumpling wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together to seal the dumpling.
- Repeat with the remaining dumpling wrappers and filling.
- Cook dumplings in batches for 3-4 minutes, or until they float to the surface, in a large pot of boiling water.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the dumplings from the water and place on a serving plate.
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk together the black vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and chilli oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Serve the dumplings hot with the dipping sauce and thinly sliced green onions.
- (if desired).
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Pelmeni Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Fried Dumplings with Cabbage and Pork Recipe
Deep Fried Dumplings Recipe
Pork and Shrimp Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe