50 Recipes From Tokyo's Gyoza King, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crispy Pan Fried Dumplings Recipe
The filling for these crispy pan-fried dumplings is a flavorful mixture of ground pork, cabbage, garlic, ginger, and green onions. The dumplings are pan-fried until crispy, then steamed until tender. As a result, you get a deliciously crispy and juicy dumpling that can be served as an appetiser or as a main course.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, cabbage, garlic, ginger, green onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a small spoonful of the pork mixture.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown, before adding the dumplings.
- Pour the water into the skillet and cover it immediately with a lid.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the dumplings are cooked through and the water has evaporated, on medium-low heat.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the bottoms of the dumplings are crispy and browned.
- Serve hot with soy sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
Dumplings: Over 100 Recipes
Dumpling Daughter Recipes
Oriental Steamer Basket Dumplings Recipe
Cabbage Dumplings with Bean Sprouts Recipe
Pork Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Dumplings with Black and White Sesame Seeds Recipe