Includes Three Different Sizes for Perfect Shaping of your Dumplings
Asian Gyoza Dumplings with Sauce Recipe
Gyoza dumplings are a traditional Asian dish that can be served as an appetiser or as the main course. A filling of ground pork and cabbage flavored with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil is wrapped in a thin dough wrapper in this recipe. After that, the gyoza are pan-fried and steamed to perfection before being served with a simple yet flavorful dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, cabbage, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper.
- Fill each gyoza wrapper with a heaping teaspoon of the pork mixture.
- Moisten the wrapper's edges with water and fold it over to form a half-moon shape.
- To seal, pinch the edges together.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the gyoza in the skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid and add 1/2 cup water.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for another 5 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
- Whisk together cornstarch, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl until smooth.
- Garnish the gyoza with sliced green onions and serve with the sauce.
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Chinese Fried Dumplings with Cabbage and Pork Recipe
Deep Fried Dumplings Recipe
Pork and Shrimp Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Lobster Dumplings with Caviar Recipe