From The Heart Of China To The Coasts Of Italy, Learn the Art of Dumpling Making
Wonton Dumplings with Soya Sauce Recipe
These Wonton Dumplings with Soya Sauce are a traditional Chinese dish that is ideal for a quick dinner or as an appetiser at a party. The wontons are filled with a savoury pork mixture and boiled until tender. Soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilli oil, garlic, and green onion combine to make a delicious dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- To make a slurry, combine the cornflour and water in a small bowl.
- Mix the slurry into the pork mixture thoroughly.
- Fill each wonton wrapper with a small spoonful of the pork mixture.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold it in half to form a triangle, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Bring the triangle's two opposite corners together and press to seal.
- Rep with the rest of the wonton wrappers and pork mixture.
- A large pot of water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the wontons float to the surface and are cooked through, in boiling water.
- While the wontons are cooking, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilli oil, garlic, and green onion to make the dipping sauce.
- Serve the wontons hot, alongside the dipping sauce.
Dumplings For Beginners
Original Chinese Soup Dumpling Kit
A World Of Dumplings
Dumpling Maker Press for Wontons and Dumpling Wrappers
Steamer Basket Dumplings Recipe
Crispy Pan Fried Dumplings Recipe
Chinese New Year Dumplings Recipe
Dumpling Soup Bowl Recipe