The Perfect Tool for Steaming Dumplings at Home
Japanese Gyoza with Soy Sauce Recipe
Gyoza are pan-fried dumplings filled with savoury meat and vegetable filling. They're usually served as an appetiser or snack, dipped in soy sauce. The filling in this recipe is ground pork, but it can also be chicken, shrimp, or a combination of meats.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine ground pork, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, garlic, ginger, scallions, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each gyoza wrapper with a tablespoon of the filling.
- Wet the wrapper's edges with water.
- To seal the gyoza, fold the wrapper in half and pleat the edges together.
- Repeat until all of the filling is gone.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the bottoms of the gyoza are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and add water.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the gyoza are cooked through.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce for dipping.
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Dumplings For Beginners
Original Chinese Soup Dumpling Kit
A World Of Dumplings
Grilled Japanese Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Crispy Fried Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Japanese Dumplings Recipe
Korean Mandu Dumplings Recipe