This Cookbook Offers a Collection of Time-Honored Recipes Passed Down From Generation to Generation
Chinese Deep Fried Dim Sum with Soy and Vinegar Sauce Recipe
Chinese Deep Fried Dim Sum with Soy and Vinegar Sauce is a tasty and crispy appetiser suitable for any occasion. The filling is seasoned with soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic before being wrapped in a dumpling wrapper and deep-fried until golden brown. The tangy and savoury flavor of the soy and vinegar dipping sauce complements the crispy and juicy dumplings.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, ginger, garlic, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill a dumpling wrapper with a small spoonful of the mixture.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Repeat until all of the filling is gone.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or a large pot to 375°F.
- Fry the dumplings for 3-4 minutes in batches, or until golden brown.
- Remove the dumplings from the oil and drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Dumplings For Beginners
Original Chinese Soup Dumpling Kit
Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Grilled Japanese Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Crispy Fried Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Japanese Dumplings Recipe