A Comprehensive Guide to Creating Delicious Dumplings at Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Wonton Dumpling Soup with Green Onions Recipe
This Wonton Dumpling Soup with Green Onions recipe is a delicious and simple soup that is ideal for a cold evening. The soup has a flavorful broth, juicy pork dumplings, and fresh green onions on top.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine ground pork, chopped green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, minced ginger, and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Prepare a clean surface by laying out a wonton wrapper.
- Fill the wrapper with a teaspoon of the pork mixture.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold it in half to form a triangle.
- Moisten the two bottom triangle corners and bring them together to form a wonton.
- Continue with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the wontons are cooked through, with the sliced green onions in the pot.
- Serve immediately.
Dumplings For Beginners
Original Chinese Soup Dumpling Kit
A World Of Dumplings
Dumpling Maker Press for Wontons and Dumpling Wrappers
Crispy Fried Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Japanese Dumplings Recipe
Korean Mandu Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Wrapper Dumplings with Pork and Cabbage Recipe