Includes Pre-Made Dumpling Wrappers, Flavorful Pork Filling, and Savory Soup Broth
Oriental Steamer Basket Dumplings Recipe
These Oriental Steamer Basket Dumplings are a tasty and healthy appetiser that is suitable for any occasion. These flavorful dumplings are made with ground pork, Napa cabbage, and a flavorful blend of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger. They're also steamed, making them a healthier option than fried dumplings.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Combine ground pork, Napa cabbage, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, ginger, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper, then fold it in half and seal the edges by pressing firmly.
- Make a single layer of dumplings in a lightly greased steamer basket, leaving some space between them.
- Bring a large pot or wok full of water to a boil.
- Cover the pot or wok with a lid and place the steamer basket on top.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the dumplings are cooked through.
- Remove the dumplings from the steamer basket and top with green onion slices.
- Serve immediately.
Original Chinese Soup Dumpling Kit
A World Of Dumplings
Dumpling Maker Press for Wontons and Dumpling Wrappers
Dumplings And Noodles
Gyoza Japanese Dumplings Recipe
Korean Mandu Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Wrapper Dumplings with Pork and Cabbage Recipe
Asian Dumplings with Vinegar Dipping Sauce Recipe