Ideal for Cooking and Steaming Dumplings with Two Tiers
Steamed Chinese Dumplings Recipe
Steamed Chinese Dumplings are a traditional dish that can be served as an appetiser or as a main course. They're stuffed with ground pork, napa cabbage, scallions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. The dumplings are then steamed until tender and served with a dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, napa cabbage, scallions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of the filling in the centre of each dumpling wrapper.
- Wet your fingers and wet the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Rep with the rest of the dumpling wrappers and filling.
- Place the dumplings in a parchment-lined steamer basket.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the steamer basket.
- Cover and steam for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the dumplings are tender.
- Serve hot with soy sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Dumplings For Beginners
Traditional Fried Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Grilled Japanese Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Crispy Fried Chinese Dumplings Recipe