Make Perfect Dumplings and Wontons With Ease Using This Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker Press
Chinese Dumplings with Soya Sauce Recipe
Chinese Dumplings with Soya Sauce are a popular and tasty dish that can be eaten as a snack or as a meal. Ground pork, napa cabbage, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil are used to make the filling. The dumplings are cooked until tender before being served with a flavorful dipping sauce made of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and chilli flakes. (optional).
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine ground pork, napa cabbage, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a tablespoon of filling.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Continue with the remaining filling and wrappers.
- A large pot of water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the dumplings float to the surface.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and chilli flakes in a small mixing bowl.
- (if using).
- Serve the dumplings immediately with dipping sauce on the side.
Dumplings And Noodles
Dumpling Press and Mold Set With Ring Cutter And Stuffing Spoon
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
10 Inch Bamboo Steamer Basket
Pan Fried Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Taiwan Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Prawn Dumplings with Sauce Recipe
Steamed Chinese Dumplings Recipe