Delicious Asian Dumpling And Pot Sticker Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Prawn Dumplings with Sauce Recipe
Prawn Dumplings with Sauce are a tasty and savoury appetiser that is suitable for any occasion. The prawn filling is flavorful and juicy, with a tangy kick from the sauce. These dumplings will certainly impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the prawns, water chestnuts, scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, and sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse the ingredients until they form a smooth paste.
- 1 tablespoon of the prawn mixture should be scooped onto each dumpling wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Repeat until all of the prawn mixture is gone.
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the dumplings float to the surface and the filling is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve the dumplings hot, with the sauce on the side.
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chinese Dumpling Mold And Cutter Set
Chinese Dumplings Potstickers Recipe
Traditional Fried Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Grilled Japanese Gyoza Dumplings Recipe