A Comprehensive Guide to Creating Delicious Dumplings at Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pan Fried Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Pan Fried Dim Sum Dumplings are a traditional Chinese dish that can be served as a snack or as part of a larger meal. These dumplings are filled with a flavorful pork mixture and pan-fried for a crispy outer layer.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, scallions, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, Shaoxing wine, cornstarch, ginger paste, and garlic paste.
- Fill each wonton wrapper with a small amount of filling.
- Moisten the wrapper's edges with water and fold it in half to form a half-moon shape.
- To seal the dumpling, press the wrapper's edges together.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown, with the dumplings flat side down in the skillet.
- Cover the skillet with a lid after adding 1/4 cup of water.
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook the dumplings for another 3-5 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the dumplings are cooked through.
- Continue to cook the dumplings until the bottoms are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or chilli oil to dip.
Dumpling Daughter Recipes
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Dumplings with Black and White Sesame Seeds Recipe
Har Gow Chinese Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Dumplings Potstickers Recipe
Traditional Fried Gyoza Dumplings Recipe