A Cookbook Of Over 100 Asian Recipes for Dumplings, Shipped Right to Your Door
Dumplings with Black and White Sesame Seeds Recipe
The combination of ground pork, scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, grated ginger, and sesame seeds gives these dumplings a rich flavor. The dumplings are boiled until tender, then coated in a mixture of black and white sesame seeds for a crunchy finish.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, grated ginger, cornstarch, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, combine the black and white sesame seeds.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a tablespoon of the pork mixture.
- Brush the wrapper's edges with water, then fold in half to form a half-moon shape, pressing the edges together to seal.
- A large pot of water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the dumplings float to the surface.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the dumplings and roll them in the sesame seed mixture.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce for dipping.
Dumplings And Noodles
Dumpling Press and Mold Set With Ring Cutter And Stuffing Spoon
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
10 Inch Bamboo Steamer Basket
Asian Dumplings with Vinegar Dipping Sauce Recipe
Steamed Pork Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Fried Dumplings Recipe
Japanese Gyoza Dumplings Recipe