A Comprehensive Guide to Creating Delicious Dumplings at Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
These Pork Dim Sum Dumplings are a tasty and simple appetiser that will impress your guests. Soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, and a variety of spices and aromatics are used to season the ground pork, which is then wrapped in a tender dumpling wrapper and steamed to perfection.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, cornstarch, sugar, salt, white pepper, ginger, garlic, and scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place a dumpling wrapper in the palm of your hand and fill with a tablespoon of the pork mixture.
- Pleat the edges of the wrapper towards the centre with your fingers, pinching them together to seal the dumpling.
- Continue with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place a bamboo steamer on top of a pot of boiling water.
- Arrange the dumplings in the steamer, making sure they don't touch.
- Steam the dumplings for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through, covered with a lid.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Dumpling Maker Press for Wontons and Dumpling Wrappers
Dumplings And Noodles
Dumpling Press and Mold Set With Ring Cutter And Stuffing Spoon
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
Gyoza Wrapper Dumplings with Pork and Cabbage Recipe
Asian Dumplings with Vinegar Dipping Sauce Recipe
Steamed Pork Dumplings Recipe
Gyoza Fried Dumplings Recipe