Delicious Asian Dumpling And Pot Sticker Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
These delectable prawn dumplings make an excellent appetiser or main course. Shrimp, cabbage, and green onions combine to make a flavorful and satisfying filling wrapped in a delicate dumpling wrapper. They are simple to prepare and can be steamed or boiled until tender.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Pulse prawns in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine the shrimp, cabbage, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, sugar, salt, and white pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a heaping teaspoon of the filling.
- To seal the filling inside, fold the wrapper in half and pleat the edges together.
- A large pot of water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the dumplings float to the surface and the filling is cooked through.
- Serve hot with soy sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook
Handmade Bamboo Steamer with 2 Tier Baskets
Dumplings All Day Wong
Chinese Minced Pork Dumplings with Black Vinegar Sauce Recipe
Spinach Dumplings with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Money Bag Dumplings with Dipping Sauce Recipe
Japanese Dumplings with Shrimp Recipe