Make Perfectly Shaped Dumplings Every Time
Gyoza Wrapper Dumplings with Pork and Cabbage Recipe
These Gyoza Wrapper Dumplings with Pork and Cabbage make an excellent appetiser or snack for any occasion. The combination of ground pork and cabbage with Asian flavors such as garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil is sure to please. Pan-fried to crispy perfection, the dumplings are served with a simple soy sauce dip.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, cabbage, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place a tablespoon of filling in the centre of each gyoza wrapper.
- Wet the wrapper's edges, fold in half, and crimp the edges to seal.
- Repeat until all of the filling is gone.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the dumplings for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cover the skillet with a lid as soon as the water is added.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the dumplings are cooked through.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the bottoms are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce for dipping.
Dumplings: Over 100 Recipes
Dumpling Daughter Recipes
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Leek and Lamb Steamed Dumplings Recipe
Homemade Mandu Dumplings Recipe
Chicken Dumplings with Dill Recipe
Chinese Beef Dumplings with Sesame Seeds Recipe