From The Heart Of China To The Coasts Of Italy, Learn the Art of Dumpling Making
Korean Mandu Dumplings Recipe
Korean Mandu Dumplings are a popular Korean snack, appetizer, or main course. They are made with a ground pork, kimchi, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and black pepper filling that is wrapped in a dumpling wrapper and boiled until cooked.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, kimchi, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a spoonful of the filling.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper with your finger.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and press the edges together.
- Repeat until all of the filling is gone.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil before beginning to cook.
- Cook the dumplings for 4-5 minutes, or until they float to the surface.
- Serve with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Dumplings: Over 100 Recipes
Dumpling Daughter Recipes
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Chinese Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Leek and Lamb Steamed Dumplings Recipe
Homemade Mandu Dumplings Recipe
Chicken Dumplings with Dill Recipe