Includes a Press, Mold, Ring Cutter and Stuffing Spoon to Make Restaurant-Quality Dumplings at Home
Steamed Pork Dumplings Recipe
These steamed pork dumplings are a traditional dim sum dish that is ideal for a weekend brunch or a quick dinner. The filling is a flavorful combination of ground pork, scallions, ginger, and garlic, with tender and delicate dumpling wrappers.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, scallions, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Place a small spoonful of the filling in the centre of each dumpling wrapper to assemble.
- Wet the wrapper's edges and fold in half, pressing the edges together to seal the dumpling.
- Rep until all of the filling has been used.
- Place the dumplings in a parchment-lined steamer basket.
- Steam for 10-12 minutes, or until the pork is tender and the dumpling wrappers are translucent.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
Dumplings Cookbook For Beginners
Dumpling Press and Mold Kit
Let's Make Dumplings Cookbook
Chicken Dumplings with Dill Recipe
Chinese Beef Dumplings with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Fried Gyoza Dumplings with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Blueberry Dumplings Recipe