Mastering Gyoza, Spring Rolls, Samosas And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crispy Fried Chinese Dumplings Recipe
The filling for these crispy fried Chinese dumplings is a flavorful mixture of ground pork, cabbage, and green onions. They're pan-fried until the outside is crispy and the inside is juicy, making them the ideal appetiser or snack.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, grated ginger, soy sauce, minced garlic, black pepper, salt, finely chopped cabbage, chopped green onions, cornstarch, and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with a tablespoon of the pork filling.
- Wet your finger and run it along the edges of the wrapper.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and press the edges together.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- Cook the dumplings for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown and crispy.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and add 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes more, or until the dumplings are cooked through and the water has evaporated.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Dumplings All Day Wong
Dumplings: Over 100 Recipes
Money Bag Dumplings with Dipping Sauce Recipe
Japanese Dumplings with Shrimp Recipe
Chinese Dim Sum Dumplings Recipe
Leek and Lamb Steamed Dumplings Recipe