The Perfect Tool for Steaming Dumplings at Home
Chinese Dumplings Potstickers Recipe
Dumplings from China Potstickers are a classic dish that many people enjoy. They are irresistible due to their flavorful filling and crispy exterior. These dumplings are suitable as an appetiser or a main course.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine ground pork, Napa cabbage, green onions, grated ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, cornstarch, black pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture in the centre of each dumpling wrapper.
- To seal the dumpling, moisten the edges of the wrapper with water, fold in half, and pinch the edges together.
- Repeat until all of the pork mixture is gone.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the dumplings in the skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms turn golden brown.
- Fill the skillet halfway with water and immediately cover with a lid.
- Allow the dumplings to steam for 5 minutes, or until all of the water has evaporated.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the dumplings are crisp and golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
Gyoza: The Ultimate Dumpling Cookbook
10 Inch Bamboo Steamer Basket
The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook
Handmade Bamboo Steamer with 2 Tier Baskets
Gyoza Fried Dumplings Recipe
Japanese Gyoza Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Minced Pork Dumplings with Black Vinegar Sauce Recipe
Spinach Dumplings with Sesame Seeds Recipe